- The Changing Business Landscape within China
- China and Asia in 2012 - Strategic Imperatives for SA Businesses in the Year of the Dragon
- Assessing China as a Supply Chain Partner for the African Mining, Industrial and Retail Sectors
- Asia’s Importance for African and Global Mining
- China as a Strategic Overseas Investor - Challenges, Opportunities and Implications for Europe
|China Competitive Landscape Analysis for an Int’l Mining Engineering Company|
To identify the most competitive mining engineering companies in China and to assess their abilities in terms of providing EPCM services; to outsource manufacturing to China and ultimately to build manufacturing capability in China.
By leveraging qualitative desk research techniques, field trips, in-depth interviews with industry experts and industry players, as well as our specialised analytical methodology and skills, we utilised a 3-stage approach:
Beijing Axis Strategy delivered a 169-page report and 14 detailed company profiles which were presented to the senior management of the company. As a result of the strategy consulting services provided by The Beijing Axis, the decision makers of the company formed a better understanding of the scope of their work in the Asia Pacific region and repositioned their China strategy accordingly. The Beijing Axis continues to provide consulting services for the company.