- The Changing Business Landscape within China
- China and Asia in 2012 - Strategic Imperatives for SA Businesses in the Year of the Dragon
- Assessing China as a Supply Chain Partner for the African Mining, Industrial and Retail Sectors
- Asia’s Importance for African and Global Mining
- China as a Strategic Overseas Investor - Challenges, Opportunities and Implications for Europe
|The Beijing Axis Interview with INSEAD Knowledge|
|Friday, 13 January 2012 14:59|
How is China coping with the economic downturn? Kobus van der Wath, Founder and Group Managing Director of The Beijing Axis, talks about the status of China and the global economy during the fourth quarter of 2011, and assesses the outlook for 2012.
Kobus was interviewed by Shellie Karabell of INSEAD Knowledge.