- The Changing Business Landscape within China
- China and Asia in 2012 - Strategic Imperatives for SA Businesses in the Year of the Dragon
- Assessing China as a Supply Chain Partner for the African Mining, Industrial and Retail Sectors
- Asia’s Importance for African and Global Mining
- China as a Strategic Overseas Investor - Challenges, Opportunities and Implications for Europe
|TBA at SA Expo 2011|
|Monday, 28 November 2011 17:53|
On 24-26 November 2011, the SA Expo 2011 was held at Beijing Exhibition Center, China. The event was co-organised by the South African Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China (MOFCOM). Many South African products were exhibited at the event, such as wine and agricultural products, metals and minerals, vehicles and auto parts.
The Beijing Axis was invited by the South African Embassy in Beijing to attend and exhibit at the event.
Lionel October, Director General of DTI
Amb. Langa, South African Ambassador to China
Jinzao Li, Vice Minister of MOFCOM