- The Changing Business Landscape within China
- China and Asia in 2012 - Strategic Imperatives for SA Businesses in the Year of the Dragon
- Assessing China as a Supply Chain Partner for the African Mining, Industrial and Retail Sectors
- Asia’s Importance for African and Global Mining
- China as a Strategic Overseas Investor - Challenges, Opportunities and Implications for Europe
|China Africa Business Forum, Johannesburg|
|Friday, 11 November 2011 08:57|
On 20 October 2011, the China Africa Business Forum was held at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa. The event was organised by Siyenza and The Beijing Axis, and was sponsored by The Beijing Axis. The one day business forum brought together key business leaders, industry specialists, project managers and others to explore the current dynamic of the China-Africa business relationship and the opportunities for Africa.
Kobus van der Wath (Founder and Managing Director of The Beijing Axis) and Dirk Kotze (Director and General Manager: Africa for The Beijing Axis) delivered presentations, and were interviewed by members of the media. One such report was done by Abndigital, and the following the video.